Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A day in the Temple

October 29th, 2007

Another raid day in the Black Temple, everything going rather smooth, Reliquary of Souls on 3rd try, not bad, not perfect, sucky loot as usual.

Onwards for Mother Shahraz, down on first as expected, quite good loot I guess, even "my" shoulders, but couldn't
really loot them, I'm saving with a fellow shadowpriest for T6 chest (and in addition, to Zhar'Doom), we're leading the DKP-list with quite a gap to the next.

On Illidari Council, which went down on 3rd, again quite good but nothing spectacular, I got to show my epix
looting skills, and looted the Cloak of the Illidari Council, the raid cheered! Too bad I already had better cloak, but one of our mages got quite happy from it.

During the fight, I was wondering how the hell do I have this little mana, and why am I going OOM so quick (and why the hunter in the group is going OOM too) - well, hooray for raiding tired, I still had the shadowres gear on from Mother Shahraz fight :D That's 2k lessmana, ~400-500'ish less dmg.

Oh well, proper gear on, and let's hope the Illidan Phase 2 tanks have learned to use the space so we could actually down him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment